You and Me Forever

Monday, December 12, 2011

We have been so blessed with this special little girl entering into our lives. I can't tell you how much love she has brought with her. I love LOVE when I go to get her out of the crib after she wakes up, and when she see's me and flashes those sparkling blue eyes of hers and a great big GRIN! It melts my heart and makes me count my blessing of how blessed I am to have such healthy, amazing little kids.
We blessed her in August and I just wanted to share a few of the pictures that were taken of her special day.
I feel so lucky and blessed that my kids have the opportunity to know and love both sets of their grandparents. I get a warm feeling every time I get to watch the interacting my kids have with their Grandmas and Grandpas. I will always  remember how sad it made me when I was a little girl that I never had my two Grandpas here on this earth to love me and do things with me. So the fact that all five of my kids have this wonderful experience does my heart good. Just look at how Kenny is looking at Paisyn in this picture, its a Grandpas love and I am so glad that my kids get to make all kinds of wonderful memories with these four very special people :)
Travis and I have the best family, the love and support they give us is incredible! We really did have a great turnout and Travis did an amazing job blessing our sweet little girl. (she was the first of our three girls to not cry) but I have to add this as well... Its amazing because Paisyn really has liked to cry a lot (way more than any of our other babies) notice all these pictures at the church haha!!
I love our family, and that they are always here for Travis and I ! I love that my Heavenly Father has blessed me so much and that Travis and I have each other and our 5 spunky, amazing and loving kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment