I like Easter, its always nice to have nice weather and be able to go out and enjoy a family get to gather. I will admit that I viewed this holiday as just a holiday a few year ago, only thinking about the egg hunts and candy etc. Now I have a different view, its one that reminds me of our Savior and how we all can be reunited again even after death. I guess it takes one to grow up and understand the true meaning of Easter, to really grasp all that this holiday is about. It makes missing my sister a little less hard, I wait for the day that I will be able to see and talk to her once again :)
The kids had a great time coloring their eggs this year. Everyone colored their own eggs except for Paisyn, she had a nap instead. I didn't get very many pictures taken and here is why, Rylan drank the colored water, or she was dropping her eggs everywhere and cracking them or even dipping her chips in the colored water. So ya I had to sit right by her and help! Ahhh but she loved it all and that really is what matter the most :)
Brinlyn showing off her pretty eggs, she has been so sick the past to weeks with pneumonia that I must admit its so very nice to have her on the mends! Jaden, I am not sure what he is doing lol
Rylan found this bear down at the City Easter Egg Hunt this morning. As you can see she is so happy with her find!
Sadly that is all the pictures I have as of now but I will try and get some of them rolling them and our Jensen family picnic that is tomorrow! Can't wait :)



No comments:
Post a Comment