You and Me Forever

Saturday, April 7, 2012

My little Rascals

I will just start off with these two, I think this picture shows just how FUN they are! I went into their room that morning and found them both in Paisyn's crib having the time of their lives. Notice the photos on the wall had even been played with haha :o) And Paisyn is always sticking out her cute little tongue I LOVE THESE GIRLS!
Rylan LOVES to dress up and play/dance, she always has on some type of dress up  through out the day and this day she even let Paisyn wear her princess crown. They really are starting to enjoy each other and play nice together, I sure enjoy spending my day with them both.
Crown, Binki and Toys makes one happy Paisyn :o)

This is my little dancer! To say Rylan loves to dance would be an understatement, this girl has moves and grooves that shame even the best of dancers ! We spend our days watching Tangled and Dancing! :)
And this is my blog and I can put this on here if I want too :) I think its cute!! I had taken off both of their night time diapers, went in to get them new ones, came back and this is what I found. My two angels, playing with a toy and their cute little bums looking back at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment