You and Me Forever

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Puppies

We try and breed our two dogs once a year to get a litter of puppies to sell, its so fun for our kids to get to see how tiny pups can be at birth and then watch them grow and play. We then save the money and use it for Christmas, it seems to work very well. This is our litter for this year and sadly they are all sold and gone, but here are a few pics of the kids enjoying them.
Tanner going with me to take this little girl to Levan to meet up with her new owners, goodbyes are always bitter sweet.
Brinlyn getting some loves in.
Rylan Playing with this little guy so much that she moved and I didn't notice how blurry this picture was.
They were all so cute and fun!

( I have noticed how I never have any pictures of Jaden, well its because he doesn't like me to take his picture and hides his face every time I try! Crazy teenager :))

No comments:

Post a Comment