You and Me Forever
Monday, November 28, 2011
Almost 7 years already?
So I was just looking at some of the pictures of my sweet girl and it hit me. She is going to be 7 in five weeks! I will never forget how over joyed I was to find out that we were expecting our first baby girl. Travis and I had taken both boys down with us to the ultra sound (we thought it would be fun) well at first it was fun for them to look at the baby that was in mommy's tummy. But things changed when the girl announced to us that we were expecting a girl. Yes that is right, I cried with pure JOY! Jaden was happy, Travis was happy but he was to occupied trying to get Tanner to calm down. You see Tanner didn't want a girl he wanted a brother and so he was NOT happy. He was yelling NO NO I want a brother, so Jaden would tell him that they were getting a sister which in return made him even more mad. So Tanner would pull on Jaden's ears, yell and cry because we were getting a sister :o) The fun just continued because we made it out to the truck and called Travis's parents to tell them the news and Tanner got on there and told them we were getting a boy, so once again we corrected him and once again he through a fit! Oh well, needless to say Brinlyn, we are ALL so very glad we have you. What a joy you have brought into our home and I am excited to celebrate another birthday with our very special girl!
You were such a BEAUTIFUL baby! I had so much fun buying girl things and dressing you up! You melted all of our hearts with your stunning blue eyes and sweet smile.
You still hold the title of becoming mobile at a young age, you started to crawl at 8 months and was standing in the middle of the floor all by yourself at 10 months and walking at 11 months. You have always talked very well, and you do like to talk A LOT!! :o)
You are just a "knock out" steeling your daddy's heart from the moment he seen you!
You have been the very very BEST big sister! You have asked me if we could have another baby from the moment you could talk. And now you have two little sisters to look after, and you have helped me with them so much.
Brinlyn, thank you for being our daughter! We love you PRINCESS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment