You and Me Forever

Thursday, November 17, 2011

We need new updated family pictures!!

Alright, this right here is why we need new family pictures......
I love this picture of us. But sadly enough its very out dated, for we are now clearly a family of 7 !        
                                                                                                                                                          ~Then there is this picture, and can I just say I have the CUTEST kids!~
So the plus side of this picture is Rylan is in it :o) down side is we are missing Paisyn. But I so LOVE this picture .

~ So to just add my little Paisyn to the post here is my beautiful baby girl...~
So we can clearly agree that I could use an updated family picture, hard part is trying to get Travis to clearly see that we do! He hates his picture taken and isn't real fun to be around when we are taking them! So I am just going to hope I can get some done! I would love to send out Christmas cards this year with us on them. (((Crossing my finger)))

No comments:

Post a Comment