You and Me Forever

Saturday, November 19, 2011

The "little" things to be Thankful for...

As we approach Thanksgiving, I can't help but just think of all the many things I have been blessed with and just express gratitude to have. So here is my list
#1 I am thankful for Travis, he is a really sweet husband to me, my rock in many occasions,and my best friend, he works hard to provide for our family and he is the BEST daddy I could ever ask for. Love ya Babe
#2 I am thankful for my 5 beautiful kids, they are  my reason to try each day to better myself. I couldn't have asked for more tenderhearted, loving and helpful children. Love you all!
#3 I am thankful for our parents, Travis and I have such loving parents that would give us the shirt off their backs if we ever needed them to. They are always there for us and I appreciate their love and support they give us.
#4 I am thankful for our health, I feel that my family has been very blessed to have good health which to me means the world! All of our babies have been born a little early but all were healthy and strong and I couldn't ask for more of a blessing than that.
#5 I am thankful for my brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles , cousins and Friends!  This world would be lonely without any of you and I am just glad we have such wonderful people in our family tree :)
#6  I am thankful for the church and all it offers us and promises us. For our savior who gave his life for us all so that we could be eternal families.
#7 I am thankful for a home, it protects us from the weather and is a place where we can feel peace and love.
#8 I am thankful for food :o)  I never want to go hungry or my kids. (that is a fear I have with this world and how its going)
#9 I am thankful for where we live, we are surrounded in beautiful mountains and wildlife! Its a quiet place and I don't have to worry as much like I would do if we lived in the city.
# 10 I am thankful for babies, this may sound silly but I love to look into their eyes, hold them close and just feel the spirit. I feel like they come with such a strong heavenly presence, that us older ones loose in age. They come with so much love and tenderness that I adore and appreciate that I have had 5 of my own.
#11 I am thankful for LIFE

I am thankful for so much and just wanted to write down a few, I thought I would do this every year and then find it maybe a bit fun to see how my list has added :)










No comments:

Post a Comment