My post today is about these two Great Little Girls ! It was Rylan's second Birthday on Saturday November 12. She had a Blast! We took all the kids down to McDonalds on Friday night and let her eat Chicken Nuggets and play on the play ground, and she loved it! Then Saturday I spent most the day working on her cake, I made her an Elmo cake "he is her favorite right now".
He was fun to make I did enjoy it! I had to self teach myself because I had never really did a cake like this but it wasn't as hard as I thought. I bought the cake pan off Amazon and also my tips to decorate it with, so looks like every kid now will need a "cute" cake made for their birthday. Tanner told me that I spoil these last two little ones because I never made him a "cute" cake like this before. I had to remind him that I have bought them lots of expensive "cute" cakes. haha Love that kid!
Here is the final piece! I think he turned out pretty cute for my very first cake! I know I know Elmo is red but well remember he is also for a little girl, so well I made him pink :o)
The night of her real birthday I wanted her to open a few gifts and we let her blow out two candles on some pumpkin roll I had also made that day. She loved it and has made us sing happy birthday to her every night ever since and has to blow out candles :o) Can I just say she is just TO CUTE! So Sunday we had her family party and everyone come to enjoy her day with her, Mike, Jenna and kids. Grandpa and Grandma K. Derrin, Alyson and kids. Marty and Natalie. And Grandpa and Grandma J. and Shana. We had us a house full of people it was crazy but so much fun! I wish I had a bigger house to have get together's more often because I love them! Happy Happy Birthday to our very SPECIAL little girl! We LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
~~Then I just wanted to let Paisyn also know how blessed we are to have her in our family. She turned 5 months yesterday and I can't believe what a joy she has been. So glad we have you baby girl!
She has just started to roll and loves to play on the floor now. I lay a blanket on the floor strip her down and she rolls around and talks and laughs its soooo CUTE! As you can see in the picture she doesn't stay on the blanket to good but oh well :o)





No comments:
Post a Comment